Top 5 Cannabis Sex Products Plus a BONUS: DIY Lube Recipe
There is almost nothing that can compare to the pleasure overload of reaching sexual climax while simultaneously achieving the peak of a cannabis high. And today, there are many companies coming together to deliver the best of both worlds. Many cannabis-loving couples are taking advantage of this merging of wonderful worlds, and they are bringing it right into their bedrooms!
And you can, too! Just check out these top 5 cannabis sex products (plus an end BONUS DIY recipe for lube):
1.Cannadom Premium. The website of this first sexy cannabis product reasonably asks, “Why not combined the two best things in life – weed and sex?” Well, the Cannadom does just that. While these green colored condoms may not get those who enjoy safer sex any more stoned than they already are, they will make your already smoke-filled room seem even smokier with their cannabis inspired aroma. These THC-free prophylactics cum, er come, in single quantities as well as 10 and 100 packs and are available worldwide to anyone with a major credit card.
2.Foria Pleasure Spray. If you were banking on THC-free Cannadom to get you high and get you off there may still be hope if you apply some cannabis infused lubricant spray to yours, or your partner’s jolly green giant. This product consisting of only coconut and cannabis oil will help you get down & dirty. But don’t get your hopes up, Foria is missing the psychoactive component of marijuana called THC (tetrahydrocannabinol) however, it is high in the extremely beneficial cannabinoid of CBD (cannabidiol). While there is very little research on CBD oil and better orgasms the folks at FORIA claim this pleasure spray is the key to a more intense climax!
3.Erotic Edibles by High Love. So, let’s say you’re all ready to roll around in the hay with your partner, but you haven’t smoked anything. Well, rewind time and incorporate 1906 High Love chocolates into your foreplay routine! This sexual chocolate treat takes the components of cocoa and cannabis, two very sensual chemical compounds, and combines them to bring you euphoria that will arrive just in time for your BIG finish! There are many different chocolate blends to help with other health concerns including sleep, relaxation, energy and (of course) sensuality. So, skip the alcohol before sex and the cigarette afterwards, and just chow down on these sexy cannabis edibles.
4.Schlong Bong. If you possess even a nickel bag of homophobia this one may not be for you, but if you like a big magic stick in your mouth then check out the appropriately titled Schlong Bong. Gay men and straight women can stroke and toke their way to a lighter head with the ejaculate of reefer smoke coming from this ceramic water pipe. Measuring in at a whopping 9 inches long – the Schlong Bong will give you the buzz you’ve been wanting! Weed not included.
5.Hanky Panky Harlot. Sex is one thing, but a multi-tasking vape … that’s another. Hanky Panky Harlot’s nightstand-friendly vaporizers work well with concentrates, and flower material. However, one of their sexiest products is the Vape Me One Time vaporizer/dildo. Made to offer both versatility, and pure pleasure this multi-tasking device comes with a simple attachment to turn your vaporizer into a dildo like voilà! Definitely a MUST for anybody looking to get the most out of their vape.
DIY Cannabis Lube Recipe
Did you know that cannabis can be used in your own kitchen to make a DIY lube for more intense sex? It’s true! Here is just one simple recipe for cannabis sex lube you can make at home.
- 8 oz organic coconut oil (at room temperature, so liquid)
- 1/2 oz ground cannabis matter
- 5-15 drops of pure organic Vitamin E oil (as a preservative)
- First, take the cannabis, and make sure that you have broken down all of the plant matter in a way that it is ground up. You want to have the cannabis matter close to ground it texture, meaning that the plant matter is not whole in any way, not even in the stems.
- Then place it in the oven on a baking sheet at 300 ºF for about 10 – 15 minutes to activate the THC in the plant material.
- As the plant material activates, pour the room temperature coconut oil into a medium-sized pot, and place it on the stove on a low heat setting.
- Then, when it starts to smell like crisping weed in your house, remove the plant matter from the oven, and slowly add it into the pot of oil. But be CAUTIOUS not to drop it, as the hot oil may splatter onto your skin.
- Heat the plant matter on the stove in the oil for about 15 minutes, stirring constantly, and then adjust the setting to the lowest simmer.
- Leave the plant matter cooking in the oil on this lowest setting for up to 5 hours – but always check on the mixture every 30 minutes or so to make sure its not burning.
- You can leave the cannabis plant matter in the oil for up to 10 hours as long as you do not leave it unattended. Then, allow the mixture to cool, but not harden.
- When the mixture has cooled, you’ll need to separate the plant matter from the oil containing the cannabinoid extracts. You can do this by simply placing a large glass canning jar on the counter (I like Mason Ball jars because they have a lid) and strain the liquid from the plant matter. So, you’ll also need a cheese cloth to place on top of the jar. Secure it around the mouth of the Mason jar with a rubber band and then go ahead and slowly dump the plant matter into strain away the sexy lube liquid.
- Then just store the jar in a cool, dry place until you’re ready to have a sexy time with yourself, or a partner. The delicious DIY canni-lube can also be used with toys because it is a non-toxic recipe.
NOTE: Just remember that if you use real plant matter you will infuse all of the active cannabidiol compounds including that of the psychoactive phytochemical known as THC. For this reason, it is important to use this DIY cannabis sex lube with caution, especially during oral sex because you may … (well, lets just be honest) get too high!
Sex and cannabis can come together to help you make the most of your love-making sessions. So, go ahead and experiment with these top 5 cannabis sex products. They are sure to please, and hey… if they don’t just try another one! There are many other options available for purchase.