Well, Millennials are not totally lost.
The majority of millennials in America have come to their senses and consider weed the healthy alternative to drinking. There is a reason for that. Pot is way more chill than alcohol. That’s a fact. Here are some numbers that Tylt* broadcasted not too long ago.
Tylt is a website that claims to be the “largest and fastest growing social polling and opinion platform among millennial’s and it has made culture waves since 2016.
In a study which polled over 6,000 millennial-aged users, 84% believe marijuana should be federally legalized.
Other cannabis-related findings from The Tylt:
- 87.6% of millennial believe marijuana is safer than alcohol
- 85.6% of millennials believe that marijuana is actually good for your health
- 93.2% say marijuana is better for athletes than painkillers (opioids)
- 89.2% want marijuana to be allowed in sports
- 81.2% believe criminals serving time for marijuana-related crimes should be released
- 54.4% think marijuana should be allowed to be consumed in public.
Here is a great write up talking about the affects of both Marijuana and Alcohol by the nerds at LiveScience.