The Best Marijuana Dispensaries NYC Has to Offer – PLUS Patient Registry Guide!
Marijuana dispensaries NYC style will soon be serving qualified patients with over 8 locations statewide. Soon, medical cannabis will be offered in a wide range of legal medicinal products including flowers, concentrates, tinctures, vaporizers and other forms of this helpful & healing herb. Legal cardholders are about to enjoy the fact that New York is one of the newest marijuana legal states. Are you ready?
Here are the top-rated BEST Marijuana Dispensaries NYC has to offer.
Columbia Care: Oh Boy! This place… they just have so much to offer. Stop into any of the Columbia Care locations and choose from their product offerings including sublingual tinctures, vaporization oil, oral capsules, and more! Formulations of marijuana medicines include high THC/low CBD (ideal for severe pain, vomiting, and as a sleep aid), equal THC/CBD (commonly used for neuropathic pain, anxiety and muscle spasms), as well as low THC/high CBD (ideal for seizures, inflammation and muscle spasms). Columbia Care also offers rush orders for returning patients. It couldn’t be easier to get the high-quality, high-potency medical cannabis you need in New York! Just order online and the pharmacy staff will prepare your order for pick-up.
Location: Visit Columbia Care at any of their four locations!
New York City:
Address: 212 E 14th Street
Phone: (646) 453-7178
Hours of Operation: 10am – 5pm Monday, Wednesday, Friday. 11am – pm Saturday.
Address: 1333 E. Main St.
Phone: (631) 861-4114
Hours of Operation: 10 – 5pm Wednesday, 10am – 5pm Friday, 1am – 5pm Saturday. Holiday Hours: Closed Thursday 11/24, Friday 11/25 Open 10am-3pm.
Address: 345 Cornelia Street
Phone: (518) 930-4340
Hours of Operation: 11am – 6pm Monday, 9am – 3pm Tuesday.
Address: 200 West Ridge Rd
Phone: (585) 678-8390
Hours: 10am – 5pm Monday, Friday. Holiday Hours: Wednesday 11/23 – Open 10am-5pm, Thursday 11/24 – Closed, Friday 11/25 – Closed.
Columbia Care is dedicated to patient education. Check in with their blog, and sign up for the CC monthly newsletter to learn more about how medical marijuana can help with your health concerns.
Garden State Dispensary: Get your green on at Garden State Dispensary! Featuring some of the finest medical cannabis offered by marijuana dispensaries in NYC, Garden State Dispensary provides indica flower strains including: Black water, and Booker, along with sativa strains like Nigerian Haze, and Sour Diesel. Garden State also carries High CBD strains like Canna-Tsu, and Juanita la Lagrimosa (JLL), and some hybrids like OG Kush and Sour Willie.
Location: 950 US-1, Woodbridge, NJ 07095
Phone: (848) 999-2005
Hours of operation: 10am – 6pm Monday – Saturday, 10am – 4pm, Sunday.
How to Become a Medical Marijuana Patient
It’s easier than you think to become a legitimate medical marijuana patient. Currently, there are already 739 New York medical marijuana physicians and over 9,800 certified patients. What are you waiting for?
(https://www.health.ny.gov/regulations/medical_marijuana/) – reference if needed
In order to get registered with the New York State Medical Marijuana program, follow these four simple steps:
1. Contact a Medical Marijuana Physician. First, call a medical marijuana physician certified by the New York State Department of Health to find out if your health condition qualifies you as a patient. Only patients with qualifying conditions will be considered. Then take the time to talk to your doctor about how marijuana could help you.
2. Gain Certification. The doctor will provide a certification for your appropriate health condition. Once you gain the certification from a New York state registered physician, you can then register with the Medical Marijuana program through the online Patient Registration System.
3. Apply Online. Complete the registration process for your Registry Identification Card. After you have submitted the application for registration, you will receive your Registry ID Card in 3-5 days via the United States Postal Service. Apply here.
4. Purchase Your Medicine. When you receive your Caregiver Registry ID Card, you will then be able to visit any marijuana dispensaries in NYC.
How to Become a Medical Marijuana Practitioner
The process to become a medical marijuana practitioner in New York is simple! Just follow the process set forth by the state of New York. Here is a quick breakdown of how it works.
Meet the Criteria. All Marijuana dispensaries in NYC need a registered medical marijuana practitioner to issue certifications to qualifying patients. In the state of New York practitioners must meet these criteria:
1. Qualified to treat patients with one or more of the health conditions set forth by New York state.
2. Licensed and in good standing as a physician and practicing medicine in the state of New York.
3. Completed a four-hour course approved by the Commissioner.
4. Registered with the New York State Department of Health (NYSDOH).
Get Educated. Every registered medical marijuana practitioner in New York must complete a four-hour NYSDOH approved course. This is an online course that costs about $250.00. Interested? You can access the course here.
Register. Practitioners must register with the NYSDOH Medical Marijuana Program upon completion of the NYSDOH approved course. To begin registration, practitioners need to email their course completion certificate (in PDF format) to NYSDOH.
Patient Certification. After practitioners have registered, they will gain access to the Medical Marijuana Data Management System in order to issue certifications to qualifying patients.
Whether you want to simply become a qualifying patient, or you’re a qualified doctor interested in becoming a certified practitioner, Marijuana dispensaries in NYC are ready for you!